New website for Pere Marquette Trout Unlimited
I recently had the opportunity to work with Pere Marquette Trout Unlimited to launch an entirely new website at pmtu.org.
PMTU is a fairly new Trout Unlimited chapter, established in 2016, and has done most of its digital communications via Facebook. With an upcoming fundraising event and an opportunity to sell a newly published book looming, they had an immediate need for a high-quality website that would last a long time.
In a matter of two weeks, and with limited resources, we launched a fresh approach for a local Trout Unlimited website.
- An eye-catching animated presentation that works well across desktop and mobile devices
- An easily updated eCommerce opportunity to sell books, apparel, and more
- Ability to sell and manage tickets to events
- Ability to accept one-time and recurring donations
- Posting of latest news and information
- Room for lots of growth with new content
This was a great project to work on and I’m looking forward to helping out PMTU for years to come. They are a wonderful group of people working to protect the awesome Pere Marquette River.
And a quick plug for PMTU — check out the new book “Water Songs” by Bob Linsenman!
Leave a Reply